Lies die Datenschutzbestimmungen auf Deutsch: www.playbrush.com/datenschutz
- Playbrush GmbH, Gentzgasse 14-20/20/14, 1180 Vienna, Austria („Playbrush Austria“), as well as
- Playbrush Ltd, 34-35 Eastcastle Street, W1W 8DW, London, United Kingdom, („Playbrush UK“).
Playbrush Austria and Playbrush UK are collectively referred to as “Playbrush”.
- UTOOTHIA SKY,
- UTOOTHIA MAGIC,
- UTOOTIA PAINT,
as well as all Playbrush Web-applications, including
- – PLAYBRUSH FAMILY:
Personal data is data that may by itself or in connection with other data be attributed to a particular person.
1.4. In case users wish to use all of the features of the mobile Playbrush applications for evaluating the tooth brushing performance or use the Web application PLAYBRUSH FAMILY, registration and consent to Playbrush’s data use pursuant to section 4. below is required.
1.5. The collection, administration and use of personal data by Playbrush complies with applicable data protection laws by ensuring that only relevant data is collected and that each user is able to decide herself, which personal data shall be submitted to Playbrush, processed, or transferred to third parties, and what data is made accessible to other users within the Playbrush applications.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY PLAYBRUSH
2.1. In the course of users’ registration on the Playbrush website or a mobile Playbrush application, users submit the following personal data to Playbrush UK:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
2.2. In addition, after a user’s registration Playbrush UK is collecting the following personal data, which is attributable to the specific registered user:
- Hardware Identification Number of Playbrush device;
2.3. Moreover, the following data is collected by Playbrush UK whenever a user uses a mobile Playbrush application, irrespective of whether the user is registered or not:
- Duration of every brushing;
- Time and frequency of brushing; and
- Method and other details of tooth brushing by evaluating the bushing direction and brushing speed.
3. USE OF PLAYBRUSH APPLICATIONS WITHOUT REGISTRATION
3.1.In case of users using the mobile Playbrush applications without registration, only the non-personal data listed in section 2.3. above is collected, and saved only in connection with the user’s free selectable alias name. This does not allow for attribution to a specific person. In particular, Playbrush is not collecting any data relating to the IP-address of the respective user and does not have access to this data by third parties.
3.2.The data listed in section 2.3. above will only be saved in connection with the user’s free selectable alias name and made accessible to other users for the purpose of comparability of scores. They do not make such user identifiable to Playbrush or other users or third parties.
4. CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING OF PLAYBRUSH FOR THE REGISTERED USE OF PLAYBRUSH APPLICATIONS
- Playbrush UK is transferring the data listed in section 2. above for the purposes of data processing as listed below to its group company Playbrush Austria, domiciled in Vienna, Austria. The transfer is made by making the data digitally accessible, whereas the physical storage place of the data remains on Playbrush UK’s servers rented from Amazon Web Services (Amazon Data Services Ireland Ltd.) located in Ireland (Europe).
- Data Processing:
- Technical support to users;
- Prevention and discovery of fraud;
- Storage for the purpose of comparing data collected through the mobile Playbrush applications relating to tooth brushing performance with data of other users by graphic representation under the respective selected alias name;
- Analysis of the collected data relating to tooth brushing performance for the development of personalized advice for the respective user to enhance performance, which is provided to the user in the course of the respective mobile Playbrush application or within the PLAYBRUSH FAMILY application (see section 4.2. below);
- Analysis of the collected data relating to tooth brushing performance by aggregating it with other users’ data for the research of tooth brushing behavior and improvement possibilities in general;
- Storage for the purpose of in-app advertisement: based on the tooth brushing performance (frequency, duration, accuracy), users are receive reminders within the respective mobile Playbrush application or the PLAYBRUSH FAMILY application (see section 4.1. below) to use their Playbrush or download further games;
- Playbrush UK is transferring the data listed in section 2. above for the purposes of data processing as listed below to its group company Playbrush Austria, domiciled in Vienna, Austria. The transfer is made by making the data digitally accessible, whereas the physical storage place of the data remains on Playbrush UK’s servers rented from Amazon Web Services (Amazon Data Services Ireland Ltd.) located in Ireland (Europe);
- Transfer of IP-addresses in anonymized form (not identifiable and not personal) to Google Analytics pursuant to section 7. below.
- Data Processing:
- Storage of data relating to tooth brushing performance and aggregation of this data from multiple mobile Playbrush applications of a respective user to make it accessible and graphically represent it to the respective user (or in case of minors to his legal representative) on the web application PLAYBRUSH FAMILY. Through this application, parents are given the opportunity to view the accumulated data of their children on the Playbrush.com Platform, to attribute them to the user profiles and compare them. Thereby the data is graphically represented and feedback about the tooth brushing performance is provided. Game profiles in PLAYBRUSH FAMILY are always attributed to the profiles of the respective children (only by use of the selected alias-name). The data listed in section 2. above is only made accessible to the respective user (or in case of minors to his legal representative) and not to third parties. The processing of such data by Playbrush is limited to the purposes listed in section 4.1. above. The tooth brushing data is always saved with a game profile in one of the respective mobile Playbrush applications in connection with the Hardware Identification Number of the Playbrush device, so it is clearly attributable.
4.3. Playbrush implements all reasonable measures to prevent the unauthorized access by third parties to saved data.
4.4. RIGHT TO OBJECT: The user is entitled to fully or partially withdraw the consent granted to Playbrush’s data use at any time. If requested by the user, all personal data relating to the user will be terminally deleted. Withdrawal or request for deletion is possible by sending an Email from the Email-address registered containing a statement of withdrawal / request for deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. PLUGINS AND WIDGETS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
5.1. The Playbrush.com Platform as well as the mobile Playbrush applications may include social media plugins, such as (i) Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; or (ii) Twitter, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, (iii) Instagram, or (iv) Google +, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.
5.3. Users may recognize the respective plugins, e.g., by the respective logo or other respective characteristic typical for the respective social media-platform on our pages. You can find an overview of Facebook-plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. You can find an overview of Twitter-plugins here: https://dev.twitter.com/web/overview. You can find an overview of Instagram-plugins here: https://instagram.com/developer/. You can find an overview of Google+-plugins here: https://developers.google.com/+/web/.
5.5. If users do not want to have the respective social media-platform associate their visits on our site with their social media-account, users must log out from their social media-account.
6.1. Several areas of the Playbrush website use ‘cookies’ ─ small text files that are placed on the user’s computer and stored by the browser. They are used by Playbrush to provide a more user-friendly, effective and secure service. Cookies also enable Playbrush to identify a user’s browser and offer services to such user. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information and do not permit any conclusions on personal data.
6.2. You can prevent the installation of cookies by entering the corresponding settings in your browser software. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use the complete range of functions of the Playbrush.com platform to its full extent.
7. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
7.1. The Playbrush.com platform uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’ (see Section 6, above). The information about your visit collected by the cookies, including your IP address in anonymized form, is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. The Playbrush.com platform has activated IP anonymization, so Google first abbreviates your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use the information collected on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the Playbrush.com platform, to compile reports about your activities within the Playbrush.com platform, and to provide further services to Playbrush related to use of the Playbrush.com platform and Internet use. Google will under no circumstances associate the IP address transmitted by your browser within the operations of Google Analytics with other Google data.
7.2. You can prevent the data related to your use of the Playbrush.com platform, including your IP address, generated by the cookies from being recorded by Google and Google’s processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plugin from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
The Playbrush.com platform expanded the Google Analytics-Service with the “anonymizeIP”-Code to anonymize the user’s IP-address.
The user may disable the DFP’s cookie placement and the placement of user-relevant advertisements via the website: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences.